Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally, Progress.

It's been over a year since I started working on this application, but I've finally sat down and am putting it together. There is a serious lack of fitness and diet tracking software for the Mac out there, so I've set upon the adventure of teaching myself Cocoa, while at the same time putting together the best damn Mac shareware app I can. It will take quite a while, but in the end it will be worth it. There are so many useful things in 10.4 and 10.5, it's hard to ignore them. Sorry for all of you 10.3 and lower users -- I suggest upgrading. I foresee many future applications not supporting 10.3 or earlier due the functionality available to developers in 10.4 and 10.5. This program will support CrossFit and the Zone diet concepts, as well as traditional training and nutritional regimens. I hope to have a early beta out around the end of March or April of next year. Keep your eyes open, and your bookmarks on this page for updates.

No comments: